Friday, October 2, 2009

Cake, Flowers and Pictures

With my younger daughter getting married in just under 2 months, this mother-of-the-bride has a list of jobs to accomplish before the I do's are said. It is with joy that I can do these tasks for my baby girl. She communicates daily with me since she is in another state and the wedding is here. So far,the cake has been ordered from her favorite bakery. The flowers have been selected with just a hint of purple and peridot to coordinate with her colors. She has always loved purple and it only makes sense to have this fall wedding with hues of purple. The photographer is waiting in the wings to snap just the right shots from in the church, outside of the church and even under our pergola. If you aren't sure what that is, just think grape arbor and you'll have a pretty good idea. I am waiting on word from a dear friend who is also a caterer to confirm that she will be the chef for the big day. Have I forgotten anything? Probably. That's OK because God has everything under control.