Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

This is the first blog for me as we begin 2010. I took down the Christmas tree today. Well,it's still standing, naked though, as my husband has to carry it outside. We still get a fresh tree every year, unlike many others who seem to be going fake more and more. We will always have a real tree because that is the way it is! Even if I should outlive my younger by a year and a half spouse, I will drag a smaller one in (tree, not husband) and decorate it. I put the yulelog away that he made in junior high school. The rest of the decorations are in boxes but not stored in the attic just yet. I seem to always forget one or two Christmasy things around the house, so I will finish the storing part tomorrow. I went to the Y and ran my usual 30 plus minutes on the faithful treadmill. This was my second time to run in the new year and today was a lot easier than Saturday. New year's resolutions? Well now, let me see.... I think I will pick one and hope to keep that one. Even though we are 5 days into this new decade, I haven't settled on that one. For now, I will endeavor to keep putting my random thoughts down and enjoy each day!!

No comments: