Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15th


Today is the Ides of March, actually every 15th of the month is the ides, but Julius Ceasar coined the phrase, "beware the ides of March", to convey a sense of not so good things to come. I don't think of the ides of March in a negative way. It's just another day. It's one in which we can say, "This is the day the Lord has made...".
It is also my 100th post! I haven't had much time lately to blog like I did when I first started in blogland. Now, I will blog when something different comes up or when I feel the Spirit move. With 2 Bible Studies, going to the gym 6 days out of 7, being a Mentor Mom for MOPS, walking daily with our friends, checking in on my mom several times a week, and just the day-to-day tasks of life, blogging has become just a fun thing to do when I have a free moment. I enjoy reading my daughter's weekly blog as her pregnanacy progresses. I enjoy reading other people's thoughts and the way they phrase things. On this ides of March, I hope to do all of the above just like any other day. May we each rejoice today and not look at this mid-March date as one that is up to no good. Enjoy all that God has in store for you today and keep looking up!!

No comments: