Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Terpmobile


Tah-dah! Yesterday, I gave a few clues as to why I was going to be a little smarter, smaller and cuter. As you can see, I have a Smart car today! I even wore matching red and black clothes ( how stylish is that :) to go with the U of Md colors of my little wind-up car.
The clues I gave yesterday fit in nicely with the Pink Panther poster in the background. I guess I will have to see Pink Panther ll now. I think there is one just like mine in that movie. The terpmobile kept up with the big boys on my ride home on 95 from Alexandria. I bought a "Fear the Turtle" decal to put on the back window. Are you afraid yet? Well, even if you're not sceeered, watch out SUVS, tank-type vehicles, and trucks of every size, this micro-compact is sharing the roadways with you.

No comments: