Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tomorrow

To most people, April 15th spells Tax Day deadline. However, for me, tomorrow, April 15th spells the day I will be a little "Smarter" smaller and cuter. Well, maybe not me exactly, but something very close to me. The colors of red and black in "Smarter" is just one clue. I guess you could say these colors may mean I'm in the red and in the black (not either or, but both at the same time) and try to tie this in with tax stuff, but alas, this would be a wrong assumption. You also may think, aha, those are my favorite colors. Again, not on the right track. My favorite color is yellow. So, you will just have to wait and read tomorrow's post to see what will make me smarter, smaller, and cuter. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

rickrista said...

Waiting to see a picture!!