Thursday, May 7, 2009

Five Eight

Tomorrow will be May 8 or fifth month eighth day or simply five eight! Several years ago, someone said that your "magical" birthday is when you turn the age of the date of your birth, for example, turning 8 on the 8th. While I am not one to think like this, I may change my mind this year because tomorrow I will be five eight. Did you notice that this is even better than a "magical" birthday? I'm turning the month and the date!! What will happen? Normally, I would not be so quick to tell my age, but this doesn't happen to everyone. Let's say you were born on the 10th month and the 27th day. That would mean you would have to be 1,027 years old for this to happen to you. Forget about it. Even if you use Old Testament age figuring,noone made it that far. When I turned the milestone age of 40, my dad, who was perpetually 29, couldn't figure out how this happened! I don't know what God has in store for me on this once-in-a-lifetime birthday, but I do know it will be filled with whatever God planned before I was born five eight years ago.

1 comment:

Antiquerain said...

I will turn 28 on the 28th this month! That's as close as I'll get since I'd have to be 628 to match my birthday, June 28th.