Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Buggies


On my recent trip to Lancaster, PA, I tried to get a picture of a buggy. The Amish do not want to have their pictures taken and I respect that. In my quest to just get a buggy picture, I found that this is harder to do than I thought. I saw several, but by the time I got my camera out, the buggy was out of sight. Those Amish horses know how to trot!! Anyway, I did get the back/side of the buggy (not the horse) and that is the best I could do. All I can say is the slower pace lifestyle of the Amish is cool, but their buggies are keeping up with the traffic~whoa, horsey!

4 comments:

Antiquerain said...

Let's see if this works. I also took a picture of the back of a buggy (at rest) when I was last in Amish country. They do move at a clip.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3096/2811266776_947a40d690.jpg

eastlesswater said...

I couldn't see the picture. Maybe you could send it as an attachment to an email. I am enjoying seeing all of the Bermuda pictures. Thanks!

Antiquerain said...

Try this

eastlesswater said...

Yes, I see it now! Good buggy and horse picture. Thanks!